- AEON Kids Club Member Card is only available for Vietnamese citizens with Citizen Identity Cards, or foreigners with passports from the age of 18, who are pregnant or have children below the age of 14. AEON Kids Club Member Card cannot be used for any commercial purposes and does not apply to employees of AEON Vietnam Co., Ltd.
– The card is only issued to Vietnamese citizens with Citizen Identity Cards, foreigners with Passports from the age of 18, who are pregnant or have children below the age of 14, and cannot be used for any commercial purposes and will not be used for commercial purposes. It does not apply to employees of AEON Vietnam Co., Ltd.
– Customers register to participate in the membership by registering directly at the Customer Service Counter of AEON General Merchandise Store in Vietnam.
– Customers after successfully registering for the AEON Kids Club Card are provided a free plastic AEON Kids Club Member Card with an extra secondary key tag Card (as valuable as the primary Card) at Customer Service Counter. Each customer will receive only (01) card number.
– Only individuals directly registering AEON Kids Club Card under their names have the right to use the Card. Nevertheless, the Card is considered the property of AEON Vietnam Co., Ltd (AEON for short) after it is issued to the customer.
– In the case of having lost the Card, please contact Customer Service Counter in order to process reissuing a new Card with fee of 20.000 VND for the primary Card.
– Members present AEON Kids Club Member Cards to cashiers in order to receive 5% off during Kids Day on the last Saturday and Sunday of the month for most Mom & Baby products (except for certain products prohibited from promoting according to the law).
– Kids attending AEON Kids Club membership will be invited to participate events and promotions only available for AEON Kids Club Members.
– Customers present AEON Kids Club card (Plastic main card or Keychain small card) and Citizen Identity Cards/Passport when receiving benefits or carrying out related procedures.
- In addition, AEON Vietnam also has the right to execute one of the following situations:
– Adjust or terminate AEON Kids Club Membership.
– Reject to release AEON Kids Club Member Card and the secondary key tag Card.
– Recall or cancel AEON Kids Club Member Card and the secondary key tag Card due to appropriate situations. Appropriate situations include: profiteering AEON Kids Club Member Cards for inappropriate purposes, contrary to the terms and policies; or if any AEON suspects the situation of profiteering of using AEON Kids Club Member Cards.
– AEON is not responsible for handling the benefits of the customer if the profile information provided by members is incomplete and inaccurate, or if the deadline for receiving benefits is exceeded as prescribed in the program rules, and not any responsibility arising from damage or loss of the Member Account due to the fault of the customer.
– AEON is allowed to use the information recorded in the registration form and all data related to member’s shopping at all AEON Vietnam stores to support direct communication activities, statistics and program management. All member related data will be kept confidential.
For any further questions, please contact the Customer Service Counter at the nearest AEON General Merchandise Store From in Vietnam, or contact 1800.888.886