Training Design & Delivery Executive
1. Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA):
– Determine necessary training demand with other Depts.
– Continuously improve TNA process to meet increasing workload and complex situation.
– Compose Training Standard Operation Process (SOP) to guide Training Officer and other Depts. Staff involved in training process.
– Get exposed to operation working environment daily, weekly, monthly to measure effectiveness of training activities & implement TNA
2. Prepare lessons:
– Meet and work with other Depts. to identify the needs and execute training events.
– Design staff training programs based on company and employee needs.
– Develop full set of training materials, including Training Slides, Training Outline, Training Guideline, Test
– Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
– Cooperate with the external training vendors or trainers in order to deliver adequate, effective training programs and courses.
-Transfer training content to e-learning system
3. Organize training courses:
– Facilitate training sessions by leading group discussion or role-playing activities; assist foreign trainers if needed.
– Plan, get and manage training budget.
– Prepare and deliver documents, tests, forms to employees if needed, and make sure all employees are provided with adequate documents.
– Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
– Oversee the quality of training sessions run by external vendors and trainers.
4. Evaluate training courses
– Evaluate training effectiveness and report to higher management.
– Develop, improve and redesign the quality and contents of training programs in order to enhance employee’s skills if needed.
– Conduct Grade G1, G2 tests to support the evaluation of their performance.
– Be responsible for assisting the supervision of G1, G2 staff including the hiring process, performance management, training and assigning mentors
– Continuously initiate improvement to enhance training efficiency and effectiveness
5. Rules & Regulation
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
– Coordinate with other Depts. to take part in organizing Aeon annual events, including: look for event conventions to hold Aeon events and negotiate for the best possible price.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Academy Manager.
1. Qualifications & Experience
– University degree
– Minimum 03 years of training experience
– Good knowledge of spoken and written English
– Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
– Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation
– Organization skill, adaptability
– Positive thinking and humble
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Good problem solving skill
– Strong time management and teamwork skills
– Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude
Please send your CV to Mr. Tiến Dũng, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!