Supply Chain Management Executive (Distribution Center – Binh Duong)
Support in addressing related problems to Supply Chain Management and make continuous improvements by:
- Track KPIs and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for supply chain performance to evaluate:
- Suppliers delivery performance (perfect orders ratio),
- On-times delivery stores (compliance with stores roster, urgent order ratio…) and 3PLs’s RDC operation performance.
- Work with relative to set the plan for peak season or promotion event: inbound, outbound volume, new daily schedule for peak season, receiving window time at stores, another resource, etc.
- Track and monitor inventory level at DC and stores, consult parties to maintain accepted inventory level.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Others will be assigned by superior
1. Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, Logistics or another business-related field required.
- 3+ years in warehouse management or related experience.
- Proficient understanding of multiple Supply Chain Service Line experience (Transportation, Warehouse, Lead Logistics Provider, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in Retail is a plus.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
- Full proficiency in English.
- MS Office Suite (specifically Excel).
- Effective communication ability (written and verbal).
- Details oriented and multi-tasks handling ability.
- Well-organized, time-management, and can-do attitude having.
- Ability to definite problems, solve the problems and deal with difficult situations.
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
AEON Tân Phú Celadon, Văn Phòng Chính.
Aeon Bình Dương Canary.