Sales Officer – Part time
1. Main duties
1.1. Call center
– Answers the phone received all of question, complain… and giving solution with simple case and collected information giving for manager to advise if complicated case.
– Updated promotion scheme.
– Confirm order (Announce customer if product OOS and recommend similar product for customer.)
– Received customer’s complain, solve solution (easy case).
1.2 Order management
– Order stamping .
– To inform deliver for their picking up orders.
– Delivery order issuing.
– Tracking / checking delivery payment claim.
1.3 Product management
– Product movement tracking status.
– Returned product proceeding.
– Control stock from DC, make sure stock always control enough for customer & discontinuous product slow moving.
– Working with MD, sales & marketing team -> planning for order from Suppliers.
– Transfer for system If out of stock from DC, contact directly with Operation team from Store to transfer from system and apply paperwork.
2.Rules and Regulations
– Follow guidance and instruction from Executive Ecommerce department & management
– Follow company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Contribute work follow deadline.
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by E-commerce Manager.
1.Qualifications & Experience:
– College degree.
– 1 year experience in Ecommerce Sales or call center, FMCG is advantage.
2.Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– English communication.
– Computer literate (Microsoft Office).