MMD Accounting Officer (6 months contract)
1. Main duties
– Check information in invoice, ensure it correctly, timely and be entered in the system.
– Match invoice with PO to run payment of supplier
– Control and adjust wrong price PO in system and ensure not delay payment due to wrong price.
– Prepare input VAT daily and submitted timely and accurately to the head quarter.
– Arrange & store invoices tidily.
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
3. Other duties
Any reports & tasks are assigned by Supervisor.
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– Fresh graduated with Bachelor Degree in accounting.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Speaking English skills.
– Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
– Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required
– Good inter-personal and reporting skills.
– Negotiation and problem solving skills.