Merchandising Officer – Grocery
1. Major Duties
– Responsibility of “the target of Sales”, Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Turn-over day, Stock Day’s, Private Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
– Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
– Supplier management, negotiation of payment terms, rebates etc.
– Work with Customer Management Team (Marketing team) to propose the regular promotion plan of Groups to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
– Full responsibility in the development and implementation of Private Brand Strategy within the Category.
– Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
– Design and implement with Merchandising Plano grams delivering right space allocation and achieve the best productivity of each gondola.
– Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impact on the Customer or Stores.
– Achievement of Commercial Key Performance Indicator
– Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store. Follow the designated Import process.
– Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
– Proactively evaluate and act on results of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s.
– Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandise team, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
– Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner.
2. Other Duties
– Any necessary task that is deemed important from time to time.
3. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
– 1 -2 years experience in retail with the same category
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)
– Show the passion of the merchandise career
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure
– Strong analytical ability and good in data/ figures
– Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
Please send your CV to Mr. Dũng – firstname.lastname@example.org