Merchandiser – Grocery (Hanoi Office)
– Responsibility of “the target of Sales”, Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Turn-over day, Stock Day’s, Private Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
– Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
– Supplier management, negotiation of payment terms, rebates etc.
– Work with Customer Management Team to propose the regular promotion plan of Groups to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
– Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
– Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
– Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impact on the Customer or Stores.
– Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
– Proactively evaluate and act on results of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s.
– Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandise team, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
– At least 3-year experience in retail with the same category.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
– Show the passion of the merchandise career.
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
Cách ứng tuyển: Liên hệ Ms. Huyền – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Điện thoại: (024) 6277 8333 số nội bộ: 760