HRIS & Reporting Executive
1. HRIS System Management & Improvement
– Consult with HR managers and other departments to determine HRIS needs
– Analyze HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues
– Document processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling data analysis reports
– Provide training and technical support as schedule
– Develop and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR management
– Optimize HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
2. HR Reporting
– Designs and maintains the HR Data and ensures that just one source of master data exists
– Supports Managers by designing customized reports providing source data
– Runs the strategic HR reports and comments the most important trends
– Runs regular audits over HR data and reports issues to be corrected
1. Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, HR Management, Business Administration, or similar.
– 3-5 years of experience in HRIS.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Good knowledge about IT and HR.
– Excellent written and oral communication ability in English.
– Ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes.
– Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
– Analytical skills & Data management skill.
– Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits is the plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!