Sales Online Officer (Part-time 6 months)
1. Detail scope of works:
a. Product management
– Frequently checking product’s availability
– Make sure product is stored at right place
– Product pick up and packaging
– Product movement tracking status
– Returned product proceeding
b. Order management
– Order stamping
– To inform deliverer for their picking up orders
– Delivery order issuing
– Tracking/checking delivery payment claim
c. Product upload information
– Product photo taking
– Product guidance information
– Product upload into EC site
– Propose product promotion programs
d. Phone call service – Customer relationship
– Order confirmation via phone & email
– Answering order complains
– Customer service: Pick up phone calls, check for order confirmation.
– Increasing sales: Convince customers to buy replacement product when their ordered products run out of stock, explain products guidance or any customer concerns.
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow guidance and instruction from Executive Ecommerce department & management
– Follow company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Contribute work follow deadline.
3. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by E-commerce Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
– At least college degree.
– At least 1 year experience in sales position of FMCG
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Good at convince people
– Keep calm