Aeon Lê Chân Hải Phòng – HR Division Leader (Phụ trách bộ phận Nhân sự)
1. Recruitment and training activity
– Check hiring request form other dept., conduct interview
– Ensure manpower for operating.
– Join in training some courses upon request
2. Check attendance for full time and temporary staff:
– Take responsibility for roster of whole store, make sure employees have day off as regulation
– Hiring, confirmation, cessation, transfer, long time absence
3. Payroll management
– Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings…) on SAP system.
– Check records of employees’ working hours on SAP system, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
– Consult employees or management level to correct attendance record errors on SAP system if any.
– Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
– Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by direct supervisor or HR Manager.
4. PIT & Dependant Registration
– Checking the registration for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
– Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
– Perform PIT finalization on yearly basis for all store employees
5. Social Insurance
– Register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
– Make the report to Social Insurance Agency every month as per mandatory requirements.
– Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc) and follow up payment for employees.
– Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
6. Labor contract
– Checking labor contract for new staff & annex to labor contract, contract renewal for grade 3 up.
– Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labor contract are given to employees on time.
7. SAP system
– Edit SAP’s errors regarding shift plan for grade 3 up (i.e. time event, shift, night shift, annual leave, etc.).
– In charge of process on SAP for grade 3 up such as: Hiring, cessation, transfer, longtime absence, resume work,….
8. Data management and Reports
– Manage all information of employees, make sure employees’ data correctly
– Check information and provide report when necessary.
– Employees weekly report
9. HR management
– Supervise and follow up subordinate’s tasks daily to ensure HR store’s work run smoothly
– Regularly train and motivate subordinates in daily works.
– Build and promote teamwork spirit.
10. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide DL, GL, General staff to follow the rules and regulations.
– Advise Line Managers some work relating to HR’s issue
– Manage, support for discipline meeting
11. Other duties
– Support other departments as necessary.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Admin Manager and Store Manager and HR HQ
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– University/College degree.
– Minimum 04 year of related experience in HR
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power point).
– Good communication and problem solving skill and leader skill
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently.
– Good command of English (verbal and written) is a plus.
– Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays..
Cách ứng tuyển: Liên hệ Ms. Phương Thúy – Email: email@example.com – Điện thoại: (028) 6288 7711 số nội bộ: 497