[HANOI OFFICE] ASSISTANT TO MERCHANDISING DEPARTMENT
- Main duties
- Create product code, make orders, adjust price in promotion on PROFIT system.
- Monitor concess’s promotion program and support suppliers by email, phone, checking necessary documents.
- Check merchandise at Selling Area, display goods on shelves.
- Check actual stock condition in warehouse, adjust the display if necessary, collect selling report from Operation and send to Merchandiser.
- Collect sales report for GM on PROFIT system.
- Work with concess about AEON’s social event (contact with suppliers to invite joining sales boost months event).
- Send sales report and PO to concess, solve any arising discrepancies.
- Rules and Regulations: Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
- 02-year experience in retail with the same category.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Show the passion of the merchandise career.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database.
Thông tin cơ bản của vị trí tuyển dụng
Việc làm liên quan
AEON VIETNAM - CHI NHÁNH LONG BIÊN.