[Hanoi] C&B Executive
1. Payroll management
- Process employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings..) on SAP system
- Process employee Time & Attendance data from the SAP system to payroll and reconcile variances utilising tools in the system
- Check records of employees’ working hours on SAP system, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
- Consult employees or management level to correct attendance record errors on SAP system if any
- Process payroll (calculate, reconcile, prepare for bank transfer, distribute payslip) timely, accurately, and compliantly.
- Answer payroll questions from employees and produce payroll reports when requested by direct supervisor or HR Manager
2. PIT & Dependent Registration
- Register for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
- Register PIT dependant for employee.
- Complete monthly PIT declaration report to Tax Dept.
- Perform PIT finalisation on yearly basis for all Vietnamese staff.
3. Social Insurance
- Register social, health and unemployment insurance contribution for new employees.
- Make the report to Social Insurance Agency every month as per mandatory requirements.
- Make claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc) and follow up payment for employees.
- Contact Social Insurance Agency on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
- Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
4. Labor contract
- Make labor contract for new staff.
- Make annex to labor contract, contract renewal.
- Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labor contract are given to employees on time.
5. Employee’s profile management
- Set up records and personnel file for new employees.
- Maintain employee’s records in personnel file.
6. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates (if any) to follow the rules and regulations.
7. Other duties
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Manager.
- Survey and propose benefit.
- Set up KPI.
- Analysis and control HR budget.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- Minimum 2-year experience in C&B field for company with at least 500 employees.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP system, payroll module is preferred.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritising skills.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 024 – 6277 8333 Ext 770