[Ha Noi Office] Manpower Planning Executive
Roles and responsibilities:
1.Develop and Execute Recruiting Process and Plans
– Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
– Act as a member of recruitment interview panel.
– Obtain and assess reference checks of the candidates.
– Maintain recruitment database of qualified or potential candidates for current and future needs.
– Be responsible for press advertisement placement and able to recommend innovative and creative design in order to get best results.
– Develop and improve the recruitment processes to Be more innovative and cost effective.
– Advise hiring managers on recruitment matters.
– Control recruitment expenses within the budget.
– Conduct exit interview and analyse the reasons of resignation.
2.Employer Branding Support
– Participate in Branding activities through social media channels
– Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires. Support Recruitment programs to attract the most potential candidates
– Run Aeon Future leader Program to attract the most potential candidates.
3.New store project and new Org chart – non budget (if any)
– Build master plan for recruitment for new store in the North. Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
– Run project to meet deadline for opening new store or speciality store of new BZ
4.Report, Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
– Weekly/ monthly/ quarterly report and support daily operation
– Check, support store’s report and documents
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Deputy Manager – Manpower Planning
Qualification and Job Requirements:
– University degree
– Minimum 03 years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience
– Knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam
– Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media
– Effectively manage multiple searches for candidates in different fields
– Experienced with implementing new projects
– Strong verbal and creative written communication skills.
– Good appearance, nice, good looking.
– Good command of English, both verbal and written.
– Office Computing literate.