[Ha Noi Office] Development Deputy Manager (Research and Planning)
Job Purpose & Scope of the role:
Development Deputy Manager (Research and Planning) is responsible for management which are identifying potential location for SC and GMS and looking for suitable projects for store operated by Aeon Viet Nam. Preparing all necessary information regarding development and make the necessary feasible study. Manage internal company procedures of all SC projects.
- To identify potential location for SC Development in consideration of Development Area Strategy
- To assist SC Development for its smooth Construction including but not limited to resolving disputes with land owner from time to time
- To obtain and prepare necessary document and information for making Agreement
- To work out and provide SC or Store Development Area and the Strategies
- To analyze existing SC and store P/L
- To assist to make the Mid Term SC and Store’s Development Planning and Annual Strategy for SC and Store’s Development
- To develop good relationship with private companies or governmental bodies for developing potential site and negotiate with them for SC and Store’s Development
- Area research such as residential, competitor, catchment, existing and future road in new market.
- To study SC proto type (SC structure, Size, Concept, Investment, Layout, Sales) including Tenant Mix of SC
- In order to make sure that the works of officer and consultant are in order, one shall constantly conduct reviewing and analysis on their jobs and give guidance whenever necessary
- To constantly have a good grip on the industry trend, market trend and consumer trend
- To calculate the proposed ROI Plan for Development and propose appropriate Investment Amount for Development Project
- To develop market research method and compile market data and the related information for SC Development Planning
- To study and operate for Map Info System
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Development Manager or General Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Good command of spoken and written English and Japanese. Japanese level N1
- Experience working for Finance or Legal department (or Legal Major degree).
- Wide network for site development
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Strong communication& negotiation skill (both verbal & written).
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
- Knowledge for SC Development Procedure
- Knowledge for Authority submission and Necessary License
- Basic Sales Estimation Skill (Market Size, Market Share)
- Knowledge for the Method& Logic of Market Research
- Knowledge for SC Development Procedure (Before Handover to Opening Manager)