Financial Reporting Executive
1. Main duties:
– Prepare monthly report: GL report, PL report, Working report, EC report and quarterly, yearly financial statement and compliance with finance and accounting regulations; send the reports for the managers, related departments .
– Check allocation of sales discount and accrual of redemption voucher, make reconciliation business transaction of Sales, Rebate, Cost of goods sold.
– Verify the expense fluctuation from AP team.
– Make explanation for the management when occurring the difference of expense between this month and previous month and the difference of sales by the stores.
– Prepare quarterly consolidated reporting package to Group (FS and Note) and make explanation if receiving the questionnaire from the Group.
– Manage and control accounting transactions, maintaining, reconciliation accounting data
– Monitor compliance with new or evolving accounting guidance, provide interpretation and prepare technical memorandums as needed
– Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues
– Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Any reports & tasks are assigned by Supervisor.
1. Qualifications & Experience
– Bachelor Degree in accounting.
– Knowledge about tax, accounting background at Bachelor Degree.
– Excellent knowledge of VAS and usage SAP
– 3-year experience in processing payment, VAT report and control fixed assets.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
– Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required