Corporate Communications Executive (External Affairs & Public Communications)
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Duties and Authority of Business Planning
– Collecting, inspecting either objective and subjective situations and any information from varieties of sources which will be disclosed to outside in External Affairs territory, in terms of laws, regulations and optics of societies, and then sending out
– Analyzing any situations and risks of results and focusing future of External Affairs activities in scientific way, to reason for directing and correcting strategies of External Affairs from time to time.
– Implementing External Affairs-related policies, regulations and operating systems by analysis of risks, forecasts etc., except any activities relating to marketing, promotions of any sales.
– Proposing any potential business forum, business matching, workshop, leader talk, in local and international to enhance leader voice of AEON Vietnam and supporting for AEON Business objective to line manager
– Any other matters ordered from the supervisor and/or company from time to time.
2. Duties and Authority of Execution
a. External Affairs:
– Communications and primary contact to Governments/Authorities;
– Supporting and executing as contact liaison any local government agencies (and authorities) relations to fulfill task assignment by line manager or indirect supervisor time to time.
– Receiving any requests of guests or visits from governments and/or authorities, in which the purpose of such visits is not related to licensing or inspecting that is connected to our stores’ business activities, such as FSH, firefighting etc. In case of such visits occurs, then propose to line manager initiative or action accordingly.
– Supporting License or Approvals by Communications to Governments/Authorities;
– To always keep update information, regulations, government officer, contact points of government agencies, external business organization to report to line manager in terms of back up to any departments for granting licenses by having superior communications with governments (and authorities).
– AEON advisories relation and advisor contract management
– Conducting to invite, welcome and arrange facilities supporting AEON’s advisories to attend company events, company meeting, annually meet ups with AEON top management team and stakeholder according line manager request and company request
– Controlling and follow up contract payment, renew contract to advisories Investor relation
– Coordinating with related department to support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to management, and crisis management
– Application and Registration for Corporate Awards
– Investigating & conducting necessary information, database, administration, procedures to apply prestigious corporate awards application in local and international
– Market and Competitors surveys and analysis
– Surveying and collecting market & industry trend, competitor’s activities as well as the impact matters/issues on our corporate brands and making report to line manager
– Annually and ad-hoc corporate reports
– Coordinating and conducting with others internal departments and external stakeholders to generate annually and ad-hoc reports regarding to local law, regulations
b. Public Communications:
– Propose plan and implement communication campaigns to build up and enhance brand value of AEON and AEON’s sub brand targeting to external stakeholders such as: consumers, community, media, authorities; business partners, etc.
– Organize Corporate’s events for communications purpose such as Press Conference, CSR activities, Store Opening, Supplier Conference, etc.
– Develop and sustain the network and relationships with journalists, particular with economy and market sections.
– Be primary contact to receive and handle media enquiries
– Develop content and write copy for communications such as news release, articles, corporate profile, corporate brochure, video script, presentation, official letters, media interview, etc.
– Propose, implement and monitor CC-related procedure, regulations and operating systems, etc.
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– University degrees (International Relation , Communication, Media)
– Proficiency English Skills
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Proficiency English Skills
– At least 1 – 2 years experience on External Affairs or related department at sizable company
– Project Management Skills
– Effectiveness communication skill (both verbal and written)
– Good problem-solving skill
– Details oriented and being able to handle multi-tasks
– Ability to forecast risk and crisis (related to external affairs)