1. Main tasks
– To making minutes of meeting
– To Correspond work between contractor or supplier
– To make order and payment work
– To create presentations and client’s boards
– To assist in conducting basic research (typically online), including sourcing of various materials (wood, stone, tile, etc.), lighting, plumbing specifications, furniture and accessories as necessary
– To assist to track and follow-up on existing orders and deliveries using Excel spreadsheets
– To assist and maintain office systems, archives, client files and design resources (source listings, etc.)
– To arrange and join site meeting or internal meeting as necessary
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by superior
1. Qualifications & Experience
– University Degree in Construction Technology or equivalent.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Good command of spoken and written English.
– Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
– Use Auto Cad or other software efficiently.
– Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
– Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
– Document Filing skill
– Skill for making letter
– Good organizing and time-management skills.
– Good problem-solving skills.