1. Payroll management
– Process employee Time & Attendance data from the SAP system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the system.
– Check records of employees’ working hours on SAP system, review them for accuracy, and verify attendance and hours worked.
– Check annual leave, day off in lieu, overtime data.
– Check payroll full time and part time.
2. PIT & Dependent Registration
– Register for the issuance of PIT code for all employees.
– Register PIT dependant for employee.
– Check PIT code for all employees.
– Follow and collect unknown working report all store.
– Check claims for social insurance benefits for employees (sick leave, maternity leave, etc).
– Contact Social Insurance Agency on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per regulations.
– Complete the transferring procedure of Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
– Fix incident ticket for payroll issue in SAP system.
4. Labor contract: Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labor contract are given to employees on time
– Make and check labor contract for new staff.
– Make annex to labor contract, contract renewal.
5. Employee’s profile management
– Set up records and personnel file for new employees.
– Maintain employee’s records in personnel file.
6. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates (if any) to follow the rules and regulations.
7. Other duties: Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
– University degree.
– Minimum 1 to 2-year experience in C&B field for company with at least 500 employees.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
– Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
– Working knowledge of SAP system, payroll module is preferred.
– Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
– Good analytical and communication skills.
– Good organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
– Working knowledge of payroll best practices.