Business Intelligence Officer
1. Roles and responsibilities:
– Dashboards, analyses reports for the key business functions:
– Consult and create dashboards, analyses reports for the key business: understand business processes and explore knowledge in Data Warehouse
– Collaborate with stakeholders as Back Office, Operations, Marketing and Sales to understand business processes and explore knowledge in Data Warehouse.
– Analyze and recommend: perform analyses, give recommendations based on requirement of leaders: Assist BI leader to improve dashboard and BI report system.”
+ Organizing training courses for departments
+ On-job training, answering questions
2. Qualification and Job Requirements
– Bachelor degree in Economics, Information System, Business. Preferably 2 years of proven career track in Business – Intelligence, Data Analytics
– High responsibility, dedication and having ability to work under pressure
– Advanced SQL knowledge to write complex query and procedure, excellent MS Excel
– Advanced experience in using BI tools to build dashboards: SAP BI/SAP BOBJ are preferable.