[AEON MaxValu] Support Leader – New Supermarkets open in 2021
Purposes & Scope of the Role:
Be responsible for effectively operation of Cashier team, administrative tasks to ensure smooth operation and enhance customer’s shopping experience.
- Huyndai Store: Ha Dong District – Hanoi: 1 position
- Comatce Store: Thanh Xuan District – Hanoi: 1 position
- Rivera Store – Thanh Xuan District – Hanoi: 1 position
- Always train and remind subordinates about enhancing department customer service satisfaction.
- Get information and introduce to customers about promotions, policies regarding to payment, returns/exchanges, etc.
- Handle complaints from customers or complaints raised by General Staff/ promoters, and difficult/ complicated sales.
- Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
2. Administrative & Accounting Management:
- Ensure compliance in internal controls
- Control store expenditure within budget.
- Keep and control petty cash fund for daily money exchange with Cashier team
- Check report of VAT invoices to ensure accurate reflection on the system.
- Make monthly report on outgoing VAT for HQ Accounting department’s review.
- Plan monthly Department’s duty roster and manpower schedule.
- Ensure sufficient manpower during business in ad-hoc situations.
- Ensure General Staff attendance and attire.
3. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules, and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide General Staff and Promoters to follow the rules and regulations.
4. Other duties
- Open & close Store
- Be on duty and perform Store manager’s roles when SM does not present at work (i.e. is on leave or on business trip)
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager and other upper managers
Qualifications & Experience:
- University/ College graduate.
- At least one-year related experience in retailing business or supermarket environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Strong counting and calculation skills
- Customer service skills & customer service mindset
- Teamwork: actively promote teamwork
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Please send your CV to email email@example.com. Thank you!