[AEON MaxValu] Store Manager – New Supermarkets open in 2021
Purposes & Scope of the Role:
Be responsible for smooth store operations with effective, profitable results. Ensure that efficient leadership, comfortable, open working environment, and staff performance meet the requirements.
- Huyndai Store: Ha Dong District – Hanoi
- Comatce Store: Thanh Xuan District – Hanoi
- Rivera Store – Thanh Xuan District – Hanoi
- Ensure that store’s daily operation is ready for business.
- Ensure all company properties are in serviceable condition.
- Monitor stock levels and its movement to minimize “out of stock” situation but to maximize sales.
- Set up and monitor all working procedures in order to provide and maintain good customer service to customers.
- Be responsible for customer complaints and take appropriate steps to solve such complains promptly.
- Ensure that reports & invoices are timely submitted to Head Quarter for onward processing.
- Hold regular meetings and discussions with staff to review performance and process of the store and inform staff about company policies, plans & directions.
- Ensure that all store accounting and administrative manuals and procedures are being complied.
- Approve and authorize all relevant documentation for timely submission to Head Quarter.
People management and development
- Build teamwork spirit among staffs.
- Train and supervise all levels of store staffs, provide product knowledge advice and guidance with the aim to develop a knowledgeable and efficient workforce.
- Evaluate staff performance and make appropriate fair recommendations for promotions or disciplinary actions when necessary.
Rules and Regulations
- Ensure that all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations applied in the store are in accordance with the law and strictly followed by staffs, promoters and security guards.
- Maintain safe working conditions for employees and customers; solve safety concerns quickly.
Sales and profits
- Responsible for sales target for daily/weekly/monthly and annual achievement
- Work towards achieving financial objectives set by the management board by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances & initiating corrective actions.
- Maintain controllable expenses within the budget set for the store.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss of the store.
- Control shrinkage level within the budget.
- Understand markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
Perform additional duties as assigned by the Operation Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University/ College graduate.
- Two years of experience in retail store management.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Knowledgeable of retail background.
- Good command of English.
- Demonstrated abilities to build effective teams and motivate employees.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Good problems solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software).
- Be able to work at shifts & public holidays.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!