Aeon Long Biên – Line Manager (Foodline/Hardline)
1. Operation Duties:
a. Merchandise management
– Supervise subordinates to ensure:
• Received merchandise at loading bay is in correct quantity, quality and specifications
• Merchandise on sales floor is fully replenished, in good conditions & quality
• All the display merchandise is according to schematic plan and all the price between display merchandise and price card is tally
• Changing price label (if necessary) is completed before store opens
– Verify and approve inventory orders, merchandise return & transfer, PA zero
– Plan, prepare and assign tasks for subordinates for bi-annual Stock Take and support line with monthly Stock Take as directed by Store Manager
– Plan, assign duties for subordinates to make necessary preparation for Membership Day, Mommy Day and Public Holidays
b. Non-merchandise management
– Supervise subordinates to ensure:
• Operational equipment, lighting and fixtures (gondola, wagon, shelves, etc.) are in good conditions
• Sales floor/pillar/wall is kept clean & tidy
• All backrooms are locked and in good conditions
• Fire Safety procedure is carried out properly
– Make order request for equipment and get approval from Store Manager
c. Customer service
– Handle customer complaints raised by Division Leader(s), difficult and complicated sales
– Always remind subordinate to promote “customer first” spirit
– Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers)
2. Sales & Profit
– Brief subordinates on yesterday sales achievement, today sales budget, up-to-date sales achievement, promotion and company updates
– Share information about customer voice or any arising issues
– Breakdown the sales target given by the Management to team member and take responsibilities for sales target achievement of the Department
– Plan daily sales target on a monthly basis, basing on target of the month announced by Merchandise Department
– Analyze sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
– Analyze and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
– Take overall responsibility for the successful execution of all promotion schemes
– Work with Merchandising Dept. for any changes/improvement in merchandise assortment, quality and quantity
– Prepare for higher management review:
• Weekly: sales information, sales promotion review and report of slow moving items
• Monthly: Division review, Promotion review, Sales analysis, Productivity report
• Promotion schemes to boost sales.
– Take leading role in identifying any arising issues affecting sales and operation and proposing corrective actions to the Management
– Take leading role in seeking and working towards solutions to mitigate merchandise loss/shrinkage
3. Manpower Management
– Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity
– Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/ Department towards Company’s business strategies
– Monitor subordinates’ attendance and attire
– Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates
– Be responsible for subordinates’ performance
– Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/ Department’s staffing
– Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes
– Build and promote team work spirit
4. Rules & Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations
5. Other duties
– Opening store, Closing store
– Approve all kind of documentation raised by subordinates
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager.
1. Qualifications & Experience
– University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
– Minimum 03 years of IT experience. Prefer to candidates with experience and proficiency in software development related to retail industry
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
– Good command of spoken and written English.
– Strong Computing Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to handle multi-tasks.
– Must have good organizational and time-management skills.
– Reasoning ability: Ability to definite problems. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations.
Cách ứng tuyển: Liên hệ Ms. Huyền – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Điện thoại: (024) 6277 8333 số nội bộ: 760