Aeon Long Biên – Cashier Manager
1. Customer Services
– Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
– Get information, answer customers’ questions, and provide information on store, promotion and its merchandise to customers.
– Resolve customers and staffs complaints, conflicts or concerns relating to cashiering procedures, activities.
– Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
2. Cashiering activities
– Safeguard and control all forms of money such as: cash, gift vouchers, coupons, stamps in accordance with company policies.
– Ensure all Point of Sale (POS) machines, tools and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition.
– Be aware of and effectively communicate the following to Cashier staff in daily briefing session:
• current sales promotions
• any update in cashiering procedures, store security practices
– Investigate and correct errors made at the cash registers in a timely manner.
– Assist Chief Cashier (if necessary) in coordinating with Merchandising Dept. and other Store Operation Depts to ensure that merchandise is correctly priced and displayed in adequate quantity and good quality.
– Identify cashier’s performance issues (if any); develop plans to enhance overall cashier performance and work towards the plan.
Overall supervise on house-keeping duties to ensure cleanliness and tidiness at Cashier Counter.
4. Manpower Management
– Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
– Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/Department towards Company’s business strategies.
– Monitor subordinates’ attendance and attire.
– Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
– Be responsible for subordinates’ performance.
– Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/Department’s staffing.
– Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
– Build and promote team work spirit
5. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide all subordinate to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager or Senior General Manager – Merchandising
Qualifications & Experience:
– University graduate.
– At least 5 years experience, including 2 years experience as Cashier Manager or 3 years experience as Chief Cashier in Supermarket/Shopping center.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral).
– Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point.
– Strong counting and calculation skills are required.
– Customer service skills: Customer service minded.
– Team work skill: Actively promote team work.
– Leadership: Acting leadership by example.
– Persuasion: Ability to persuade others in specific situations.
– Reasoning ability: Ability to definite problems. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations.
– Good planning skill, especially regarding to manpower.
– Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
– Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Cách ứng tuyển: Liên hệ Ms. Huyền – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Điện thoại: (024) 6277 8333 số nội bộ: 760