Aeon Long Biên – Admin Manager
1. Administrative tasks
– Implement store operating plan within budget parameters and sustain during financial year.
– Provide input into the stores operating plan.
– Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management.
– Supervise daily store warehouse’s opening and closing; provide guidance through the implementation of standard procedure and monitor store keys.
– Supervise material order to ensure cost efficiency.
– Supervise the ordering and issuing of uniforms, name badges and swipe cards.
– Make working roster for store’s Line Manager and roster for store warehouse’s opening and closing.
– Coordinate with Aeon Delight to tackle issues relating to house-keeping, security and technical matters.
– Make periodical report related to costs and other matters.
– Receive and work with inspection team from governmental authorities.
– Supervise other matters relating to staff’s benefits, i.e. staff bus, staff canteen, medical room, garbage management.
2. Process & Guidelines
– Develop working process, guidelines for other departments to ensure smooth operation.
– Ensure compliance in internal controls.
– Communicate, train, implement and sustain relevant policies, processes and procedures within the store to deliver the required outcomes.
3. Cost Control
– Rigorously examine store’s budget and expenditure to come up with cost saving plan.
– Control store expenditure within budget parameters.
– Promote, strengthen cost effectiveness mindset to all Store staff.
4. Supporting roles
– Plan ahead and work towards material order and related processes for new store’s opening.
– Support other functions in execution of promotion schemes, customer survey, handling customer’s grievance and finding solutions to arisen difficulties in operation.
– Support other departments regarding recruitment plan, staff allocation plan to ensure adequate staffing for smooth operation, especially in peak seasons.
5. Manpower management
– Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity.
– Ensure efficient leadership to direct the Line/Department towards Company’s business strategies.
– Monitor subordinates’ attendance and attire.
– Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
– Be responsible for subordinates’ performance.
– Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Line/ Department’s staffing.
– Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
– Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
– Build and promote team work spirit.
6. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
– Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
7. Other duties
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager and or Senior General Manager – Operation.
Qualifications & Experience:
– University graduate.
– A minimum of 5 years related office/administrative management experience, preferably in retail industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Computer literacy (Ms. Office, Internet,…).
– Sound knowledge of retail background.
– Highly organized and able to prioritize.
– Demonstrated attention to detail.
– Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
– Strong initiative and leadership skills.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
– Good command of English: verbal and written.
– Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
– Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.
Cách ứng tuyển: Liên hệ Ms. Huyền – Email: email@example.com – Điện thoại: (024) 6277 8333 số nội bộ: 760