- Key responsibilities:
1. Document management:
* Control company’s processes:
– Collect & manage procedures of all departments systematically for company
– Coordinate with related department to check the standardization for all procedure
– Support for posting on internal system and announce officially
– Follow up & collect revise versions of all procedures yearly.
* Manage incoming/outgoing letter/ document:
– In charge of classifying and giving the outgoing letter number for departments
– Managing all outgoing letters on Web portal as regulation of company
– In charge of all incoming letters for company systematically
– Arranging, classifying all incoming letters and distributing to related departments.
* Document manage:
– Assist in studying, researching & collecting all issues related to document of all department
– Assist in making regulations for issues relating to document storage.
– In charge of look for, collect information related to document for total company
– In charge of receiving handover document related new store opening from Constructor
– In charge of classifying, studying & arranging these document
– Support for License & document recordkeeping
– Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Admin Manager & Admin Executive
- Job Requirements:
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– University degree – Record and Archives Department.
– Minimum 01 year of administrative/ record & archives experience.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Good command of spoken and written English.
– Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
– Strong communication skill (both verbal & written).
– Detail oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks.
– Good organizing and time-management skills.
– Good problem solving skills.