Accounting Officer (AP Non-trade)
1. Main duties
– Check payment request, input data in SAP and clear payment voucher correctly.
– Reconcile AP Non-Trade payment with documents, bank statement and SAP to make sure all the payments are correct.
– Organize and arrange documents, liaise with suppliers about AP Non-Trade payment schedule.
– Collect invoice and receipt voucher.
– Response to supplier and other department about payment if required.
2. Rules and Regulations
– Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
3. Other duties
Any reports & tasks are assigned by Supervisor.
1. Qualifications & Experience:
– Bachelor Degree in accounting.
– 1-2 years experience.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
– Knowledge of Vietnamese tax.
– Speaking English skills.
– Familiar with using SAP.
– Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
– Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
– Enthusiasm, adaptability, team-spirit are required.
– Good inter-personal and reporting skills.
– Negotiation and problem solving skills.